2.18.2010

Shannon + Cory

This wedding was special to me for a few different reasons. 1. Shannon is a cousin of my soon to be cousin-in-law. I know that sounds crazy but it was really neat to be able to take care of far extended family! 2. Shannon and Cory are from San Diego, used me for flowers from SLO, and got married in Santa Barbara - I'm honored that someone would want my flowers even though they could use someone closer. 3. Shannon and I never met although we shared many a fun e-mail or phone call. She was so kind and easy going thru the whole planning process. She gave me some direction and then let me take the reigns! I'm so excited to finally meet her this summer at my cousin Nick's wedding to his fabulous fiance Corrie (oh and their wedding is in Catalina and we'll be doing those too!). Many blessings to Shannon and Cory for a forever and happy marriage. Special thanks to Amy with Vita-Bella Photography for sharing these beautiful images with us!









2 comments:

  1. found your blog via your facebook post april. your bouquets are beautiful! you are one of my favorites!

    ~jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie - thank you! I will look look forward to seeing you again soon for C+V's wedding!

    ReplyDelete