8.25.2010

Vanessa+Tryg

I have been so anxiously awaiting these photos to come in from Ma5en Photography because I couldn't wait to share. I heart these flowers - plain and simple - I love them. Vanessa and Tryg live in New York so we worked out all the details long distance. They had a clear vision for the day and I really think it came together beautifully. Thanks to Kelly Oshiro Events for putting together the pieces of this wonderful puzzle and to Bianchi winery for having such a fantastic setting for Vanessa and Tryg's wedding.









2 comments:

  1. I love the flowers you did for this wedding! I am always so attracted to this palette that you create- the combination of natural tones and various textures. I love the different shades of green, white, and a subtle pop of purple and coral. Also, I think I see a tearose- one of my favs! Beautifully done, April.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you Danielle! This has been one of my favorites to date!

    ReplyDelete