10.04.2010

Monday cutie!

I was contacted recently by a potential client, Chelsea, who's friends flowers we did a while back! Chelsea wanted to schedule a consultation but wanted to wait until she and her love had decided on colors for the wedding. I wrote her back and said of course, that would be fine BUT why not schedule a consultation to go over colors with me?! I suggested that she use me as a great resource for what colors are coming into trend, will work well and be available in your season and look great with your venue! After all what better person to chat with than the person who will probably inject the most color at your wedding? I've been helping clients like Chelsea by creating inspiration boards - and not just for flowers. Inspiration boards that do just what their title describes....inspire. I've been so creatively inspired lately (thanks Mom for my new Lonny mag obsession!) by so many people and their talents! Happy Monday friends!
P.S. Leave a comment. How are you inspired?


2 comments:

  1. Way to Go April!
    We do this alot in both Fashion Design and Interior Design, not only is the process fun and inpiring in itself, it is so helpful to have something tangible that can keep your decision making focused! And how rewarding to have such a beautiful collection of images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily! Coming from someone in that creative world..your compliments mean a lot!

    ReplyDelete