12.13.2010

Monday cutie: Jen+Simon and a couch

Jen, Simon and I had our flower consultation in my living room, on my couch, in our pj's with a cup of coffee in hand. So cozy and comfortable as Josh was making us breakfast in the kitchen. How did this come to be I know you are thinking to yourself? At the time Josh and I had a housemate, Brian, who rented out one of our rooms. His pals Jen+Simon happened to be getting married in Santa Barbara at the beautiful Bacara Resort and he introduced us. We hit it off (it was hard not to over such an awesome breakfast and coffee) and here are a few of the results of our collaboration. Thanks to Austin & Dara Photography for the fabulous shots and to CanaVP for creating such a moving video. 





















Wedding Preview: Simon and Jen 8.26.10 from Ben Potter & Drew Barefoot on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment