2.07.2011

Monday cutie: The Hames+Style Me Pretty, Valentine's day and a winner!

Meet Sarah+Matt Hames. See Sarah in her gorgeous red dress....yes, a RED dress! I met Sarah @ Cal Poly and our type-a highly organized personalities struck us up a quick friendship. She and her handsome groom Matt are long time loves and I was over the top excited when she asked me to put together the blooms for their SLO wedding this past fall. Jonathan Roberts over at Bluephoto took some fabulous images of the day and I'm so happy to have been a part of it all. It was especially fun for me to create the flowers but then also stay for the party and celebrate their new journey. Flying Caballos was the perfect compliment to Sarah's red dress and all the details were just so perfectly them. Style Me Pretty thought so too! See the front page feature by clicking here!


On another happy note we have a winner of a special prezzie from April Flowers! My husband Josh was actually the closest guess but that just wouldn't be cool so.....the happy recipient of a lovely prezzie from April Flowers goes to Michelle Zulim! A super sweet client who took a chance on me when I was still so new to the industry. Congrats Michelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment