6.20.2011

Monday cutie: Kate+Bill and an accomplishment!

Hello all and happiest of Mondays to you! I have a little treat to share today.....Kate+Bill were married at Spyglass Inn a short while back and it was truly a pleasure to work with such classy folks. Kate choose deep burgundy, pinks, creams and fuchsias for her beach fete and I think the colors just pop off the page. We used anemones, hydrangeas, mokara orchids, cymbidium orchids, roses, ranunculus, dahlias and dendrobiums to pull it all together. I am most proud of her luscious cascading bouquet. I had never made one before (not a style often requested by my clients) and it was really a "learn as you go" kinda thing.  My dear friend Sarah came along with me to set things up and we were able to stay after setting up, with a mid-afternoon nip and watch the wedding take place from the restaurant patio. It was a beautiful ceremony! Congrats Kate+Bill! Thanks to Sophie with Mike Larsen Inc. for sharing some pretty pics with us!






No comments:

Post a Comment