4.27.2010

Morgan+Joel

Have I mentioned that I love my job? Well I do and I especially love it when a fabulous couple like this comes my way. Meet Morgan+Joel. They were married on March 20th during an intimate ceremony at Ebbtide Park. I first learned about their wedding on March 16th - yes, 4 days before the wedding from Joel's brother Jeremy. *Side note: Jeremy is a crafty guy with an awesome company see it here! Jeremy called me wondering if we would be willing to create some beauties for his brother's wedding and I, of course, obliged. After a couple of phone chats with Morgan that night and only about 5 hours later we had our "look" all figured out. Morgan has such a sweet and genuine personality and made my job just so easy. She was trusting and willing to let me run with it which is always so fun for me. Cameron Ingalls is a dear friend of Joel's and had the honor of shooting the photos for their wedding and they came out spectacular! Morgan and Joel, may your marriage be so very richly blessed. 







No comments:

Post a Comment