4.22.2010

vintage + peacocks = love


Vintage books, peonies, peacocks, old weathered wood, florals and peacocks are making me supremely happy at the moment. I love the mix of vintage, current and organic! I had the chance to do some creative brainstorming today with someone (more on that later) and it was so fun to think about what truly inspired me without any limitations. So much of my day is filled with listening to what others are inspired by and then turning it into something, which I love, but it was nice to wander around in my mind for things that make me happy. Perhaps tomorrow I will create an arrangement for myself!

Another thing that makes me happy is this very lovely, very vintage and very special picture of my grandparents. I love and miss them....

No comments:

Post a Comment