11.01.2010

Monday Cutie!

A girl can get carried away online that's a fact. Maybe it's looking for flowery inspirations, things for around the house or a new pair of shoes, it's easy to let a few hours slip by without even realizing it. This was the case yesterday. I sat down at my computer to "work" at around 4pm and before I know it it's 8pm -how did this happen? Websites like Lonny Magazine, Etsy, The Wedding Chicks and Style Me Pretty make it super easy to get lost in an online world of beauty and wonder. Here's a few finds from my escapades yesterday that I LOVE! Happy Monday friends!
Etsy Store: Love Crush
*I also love that these are my and my husband initials!
Etsy Store:ddeforest
Etsy Store: indenyldesigns

Etsy Store: Bellasma

Etsy Store: Cozyblue





No comments:

Post a Comment