3.28.2011

Monday cutie: Hot off the press...April Flowers has arrived!

Think back to a time that you accomplished a lofty goal that you had and, at one time, thought you'd never be able to cross your list. Do you remember the excitement of that moment, the happiness you felt, the people who congratulated you, the wonderful mood you were in that whole day (or that whole week!)...can you picture it? I can, I'm living it today. The new issue of Brides magazine was released today and I'm so excited that our flowers were featured throughout a 6 page spread from Meghan & David's adorable wedding. Right there in full color, in a nationally distributed magazine, for all to see are OUR flowers. I have seen April Flowers credited on blogs and websites but there's something about seeing it this way -- ink and paper. Something that can not be erased, changed or altered. Something that is timeless. I have worked so very hard these past 5 years and seeing my business in a magazine makes it all worth while. While showing our "director of deliveries" Jason the spread this morning, he looked at the article, looked at me, gave me a hug and said "April, you've arrived!". Jason summed it up - I feel like I've landed and planted my feet feet and made a name for myself. To some in this ridiculously talented industry their work may be featured all the time and to others it wouldn't matter -- to me this is HUGE..something I've always wanted. It's finally here and I kinda like it. I think I'll hang around for a while. :)

Many many thanks to Meghan & David for picking me and making it possible for me to achieve one of those big lofty goals in life. xo 






2 comments:

  1. Congrats! How awesome a feeling... You rock!
    p.s. who was the photog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cameron...an awesome feeling indeed! Corbin Gurkin shot this little gem!

    ReplyDelete