3.07.2011

Monday cutie: Kim+Matt and a Style Me Pretty feature!

Hello all and happy Monday! I've been so excited to share this post with you for a while now! It seems as though Style Me Pretty was just as excited about this wedding as I was and they gave it a front page feature on their uber-fabulous blog - see the full feature HERE! Meet Kim+Matt. Kim is just the sweetest and goes down in my book as one of my favorite people to have worked with. Her brilliant and heartfelt ideas combined with her sweet personality are a winning combo. It was so much fun to work with someone who had such great ideas but also wasn't afraid to let me throw my own ideas in the mix. With a super-star team of vendors like Pacific Harvest Catering, Ahlin Photography and Sealed with a Kiss Events the day was perfect. Thanks to Elisa at Ahlin Photography for sharing this lovely images with us and many many thanks to Kim+Matt for letting us play a small role in such a momentous day. Best to you always!

Like what you're seeing on our Monday cutie? Give me a shout out - I'd love to know who's reading!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVED loved this wedding on SMP- amazing colors and design! Love your work, thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete