7.25.2011

Monday cutie: Kari+Matt and the sweetest white dahlias I've ever seen!

Happy Monday! Today's cutie comes from Kari+Matt's wedding at Tiber Canyon Olive Ranch. Their blooms included shades of blush pink and cream with grey accents. There's something about this palette that really does it for me - it's so soft and sweet. We used blush pink peonies, lizzy and ranunculus accented by cream ranunculus, scabiosa, and the most beautiful white honeycomb dahlias I have ever seen. Congrats to Kari+Matt and thank you to Sarah Kathleen Photography for sharing some images with us!











4 comments:

  1. Love that combo! If I could do it again, I would totally go this route. So soft and pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning pics! The white dahlias are simply astonishing. Want to have them in my wedding too at one of local Los angeles wedding venues. Have already shared this idea with my florist and he agreed to it. Waiting for that special moment.

    ReplyDelete