7.18.2011

Monday cutie: a weekend off in the summer? Whaaaaat?

Hello friends! It has been too long since my last post and I have no excuses for you! With a wonderfully busy wedding season, 4th of July, and a great weekend away I've just been a down right slacker! Well...I'm back and this week I'm sharing a little fun getaway weekend with you. My friend April (yes..I know it's confusing to add another April in the mix) is getting married at Stillwaters Winery in late August and the girls and I took this past weekend off to celebrate her upcoming nuptials. We whisked her away to Los Olivos and had the BEST weekend I think we all could have asked for! We rented the cutest house in downtown Los Olivos and enjoyed every minute of our visit. We tasted some wine from Saarloos & Sons and delicious cupcakes from Enjoy Cupcakes then we visited Mattei's Tavern for dinner and got our groove on at Mavericks Saloon in Santa Ynez! It was such a fun weekend filled with laughter and good memories. Here are a few shots from the weekend! Next week I'll be back with some flowery goodness!
The bride to be! 













Don't ask! Maegs loves Christmas! Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment